Ziółkowski Juventas S.K.A Internet Store, operating at juventas-shop.com, is run by Ziółkowski Juventas S.K.A , based in Jurowce, Srogów Górny 172; VAT EU: 6871976345, REGON: 521482872.
1. The Internet Store sells products via the Internet.
2. Orders are accepted via the Internet. In order to place an order, one needs to fill in the order form. After placing an order, a message is sent to the Buyer via e-mail that the order has reached the Store. One can also contact the office by e-mail or telephone to place an order.
3. The implementation of the order via the Internet takes place when the Store receives an e-mail from the Buyer confirming the order.
4. The order will be accepted for processing before the prior agreement on how to pay for the goods and determine the costs and method of delivering the product to the Client.
5. Time of receipt of the shipment = manufacturing time + estimated transport time.
6. In case of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Buyer shall be immediately informed about it. The Buyer decides whether the order is to be partially or fully canceled.
7. A limited number of goods are intended for promotional sales and clearance. Orders are executed in the order of receipt of confirmed orders until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
8. All prices are in EUR and exclude VAT for EU VAT companies. The Store reserves the right to change prices of goods on offer, introduce new goods to the offer of the online store, carry out and cancel promotional actions on the store's websites or make changes to them.
9. The Buyer can pay for the ordered goods by choosing one of the following payment methods:
- by bank transfer to the store's account, paypal, or credit card.
10. Ordered goods are sent with the courier company "RABEN".
11. At the moment of confirmation by the Buyer of the order sent by them, a contract is concluded between the SELLER and the BUYER. The subject of the contract are the goods listed in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded agreement are regulated in the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws fro 1964, no. 16, item 93 as amended) and in the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damages caused by a hazardous product (Journal of Laws from 2000, no. 22, item 271 as amended),
12. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law.
13. The court having jurisdiction over disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court having jurisdiction over the defendant's registered office or the court having jurisdiction over the place of performance of the contract.
14. Please be informed that the personal data provided on the order form at JUVENTAS store is collected and processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926 as amended).
a) The contracting Client consents to JUVENTAS storage and processing of the personal data contained in the order only for the purpose of processing the orders placed in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws no. 133 item 883).
b) The personal data collected will under no circumstances be disclosed to third parties.
c) Each Client of our store has the right to access, modify and delete their personal data from our database.
d) Clients' personal data provided during registration may be processed for marketing purposes within the meaning of Article 7(5) of the Personal Data Protection Act, provided that the Client agrees to this in a separate statement, which constitutes Appendix 1 to these Regulations.
e) The Client's contact data may be used by the store to send commercial information by electronic means, provided that the Client agrees to this in a separate statement, which constitutes Appendix 2 to these Regulations.